I’m a former racer, and when I started riding after 6 years off, my performance was pitiful. Given our snowy winter in Northeast Washington, I decided to use trainer road to make it so I could keep up on group rides and enjoy events like fondos and centurys. I’ve seen a huge jump in fitness, but I have no desire to pin on a number and “turn the pedals in anger”.
T_Field
59
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Motivation to keep training on TR | 23 | 3821 | December 27, 2018 | |
| Getting hate for being on the trainer | 154 | 9558 | July 28, 2022 | |
| I hate training…that is all | 95 | 4584 | December 16, 2022 | |
| Help! Training just isn't fun. . | 42 | 4288 | February 17, 2022 | |
| How are you dealing with NO RACING | 18 | 2122 | May 21, 2020 |