How do you stop a plan and start a new one?
Two that are probably good starting points for you:
https://support.trainerroad.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016201211-Add-Your-Current-TrainerRoad-Plan-
Yeah, but how do you stop a plan midway and change to another plan?
This is the other half (I posted those since I found them first, but was still searching for this).
This is the overall Calendar help list, for other useful operations:
https://support.trainerroad.com/hc/en-us/sections/360002267331-Calendar
Fantastic, thanks for the help
Cheers ![]()
One more question sorry, how do I modify the days that each workout of a plan is currently scheduled for. e.g. if I originally selected workouts every monday, wednesday and friday, how to I change it so that they are every monday, wednesday and Saturday?
If you delete the plan but have already completed x weeks, does it delete that , or just all future non completed workouts?
Good question. I have not tried that or seen what happens.