Help with Analysis: Drop Volume or FTP?

Thanks. Definitely looking forward to Junction today, so going right ahead. Honestly, I am not sure I’m someone to look to for nutrition. I suspect I am currently overcompensating for basically not eating during workouts before. After the @ambermalika podcast, I decided to try the fueling thing and it’s been a revelation but mostly off the bike. I started using MFP and realized that I really hadn’t been replacing the calories I was burning at all (i.e. running huge calorie deficits), so I started eating at least 50% of the calories on the bike + recovery (and I do have a breakfast 3h before riding). I feel a lot less tired throughout the day, and so far, my weight has dropped back to race weight from last season and stabilized there, so I think I’m doing something right. But more monitoring is to be done.

Anyway, there’s lots of good advice in the two threads on the podcasts with Amber: Special Guest: Amber Pierce – Ask a Cycling Coach 193 and Intermittent Fasting, Lab Testing, Why Sweetspot is Hard & More – Ask a Cycling a Coach 194 - #2 by GravelNut.