Group Workout Room Code Sharing

Of course and no worries. I know when it is released it will be EPIC as usual.

Lots of inside time this week:

Monday 9:00AM MST Indianhouse +3, 2.5 hrs of over/unders.

Tuesday 8:30AM MST Logan, 2.5 hrs of sweetspot (5x20’)

Thursday 8:30AM MST Kaweah +2, 2.5 hrs of threshold (6x12’)

Friday 11:00AM MST Ochoco, 2.5 hrs of Z2 grinding.

Saturday 6:00AM MST Goodale, another 2.5 hrs of Z2.

Subject to change with the forecast, but looks too cold for me at the moment.

1 Like

Any interest in tackling this VO2/anaerobic beast with me tomorrow?! Start time 10 or 11 am eastern US or anytime in between.

Wow, that’s an absolutely beast of a week! Good luck with it.

Anyone planning to ride any 60-90 min sweet spot intervals Mon/Tues/Wed this week and fancy a group ride just let me know on here. Times can either be 06:00 or around 19:30 - 20:00 - (times in GMT).

Got the hardest one out of the way first - that was brutal. New FTP did not help! “Just” sweet spot tomorrow, right?

joining you for Logan :leg: :leg:

1 Like

I’m starting Trad Base 2 Mid volume w/c 21st Dec with the schedule being T/W/F/Sa. Anybody else doing something similar and interested in group workouts for any of them? I usually ride mid-morning EST but am generally flexible.

I’m doing quite above low intensity atm, might join a ride or two. I’m GMT, so your schedule could line up with my lunch break rides. I’ll check back here, or are you on discord? The group workout channel is great to find people on short notice.

I’ve downloaded discord now (thanks for the tip) but can’t find the TR group workout channel - do I have to have the exact name? I’ve searched stuff like “TR” and “TrainerRoad” and nothing comes up.

Moving into build with some serious work before and after Christmas!
Thursday 6:00AM MST McAdie +1 (90 mins over/unders) kgy2ts

Saturday 6:00AM MST Stromlo +6 (2 hrs supra-threshold) tzwfn3

@Scheherazade this should do the trick.

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

Anyone looking to start Sweet Spot Base Low Volume 1 in the new year? I’m sure with folks schedules a full sync won’t be possible, but having a group for even a handful of the workouts at key times would be serious motivation not to slack off!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Starting Ainslie +1 today (Dec 24, 2020) at 10:30am CST (in 30mins)! A little threshold work before Xmas!

Code: 5nnrpf

Hopefully see some folks soon!

1 Like

Heyo!

I’m being the change I want to see in the world.

Gonna start scheduling out workouts each Sunday at 11am PST / 2pm EST, with some thought into making them rides that we can add in without blowing up the plan.

Next Sundays (Jan 3) is Colosseum -1, 75 minutes at .69IF and 59TSS. Hope to see you there!

5 Likes

This is cool! If my schedule aligns and I’m not too sore I’d love to join one of these.

1 Like

Alright I’m counting you in 100% no bailing because now I definitely have to show up. :stuck_out_tongue::wink:

1 Like

Probably getting back into this after I finish my last 2 Zwift route badges (prl 1/2 and uber pretzel) and will check the calendar. Mainly do TB plans which are around 7-10 hours weekly.

Yesterday was fun, so let’s do it again!
This weeks hand selected, artisan-crafted workout is Garrowby -2: 75 minutes earing you 75 TSS @.77 IF in a series of 3 x 12 min, 4x3 min sweet spot zones.
Next Sunday at 11:00am PST.