Group Ramp Test Livestream Round 3 - Tuesday June 9, 1PM Pacific

Everyone ready for ROUND 3? Join us live on Tuesday June 9 at 1PM Pacific on our YouTube channel for round 3 of the Group Ramp Test! Subscribe and set a reminder on the video below.

In preparation, yesterday the team recapped how their training had been going in the weeks since the last LIVE Group Ramp Test including if they had been training effectively, how much volume they put in, and what they expect for an increase or decrease in FTP.

If you missed the first two rounds, you can watch them here: Round 1, Round 2.

After hearing the recap how do you think everyone will do?

Who will have the biggest watt increase?

• Nate
  • Chad
  • Jonathan
  • Amber
  • Pete
  • Brandon

0 voters

Who will have the biggest w/kg increase?

• Nate
  • Chad
  • Jonathan
  • Amber
  • Pete
  • Brandon

0 voters

Who will stop first?

• Nate
  • Chad
  • Jonathan
  • Amber
  • Pete
  • Brandon

0 voters

2 Likes

5 minute warning!!

Tune in live here: LIVE: TrainerRoad Group Ramp Test – Round 3 - YouTube

Crap…I missed it. Can someone give me a recap? Who was up / down? Who had the biggest gains (my money is on Amber…)

1 Like

You can watch it back you know…

1 Like

@Nate_Pearson broke what?

1 Like

Ribs, from a MTB wreck.

Bummer. Explains why his Strava has been abnormally quiet. Get well son, @Nate_Pearson.

1 Like

Had a Ramp test on the calendar today so synced it up so I did it at the exact same time as the crew. Had a nice increase, but I was fully recovered while Amber was still going! :flushed:

Was only a matter of time before her body memory kicked in and she responded big time to the training…but DAYUM!!! :flushed::flushed:

Nice effort by all…

3 Likes

I wish I could have Brandon’s face.

Calm, Peaceful, yet Powerful.

That’s pro’s face.

Not sure what I want more: Brandon’s FTP or his face. He is a beast.

I am going to challenge Amber’s energy and strength during my workouts and particularly during my next ramp. I’d love to get even remotely close to her FTP and she just looks so strong when in those same circumstances, I’d look like I’d just turned myself inside out :sweat_smile: