LIVE Group Ramp Test - Monday, April 13th at 1PM Pacific

:tada: :tada: :tada:

Group Ramp Tests are coming on Monday! Hooray!

To kick off its release on Monday, April 13th, Coach Chad, Amber, Nate, Jonathan, Pete & Brandon will be doing a Ramp Test together and live streaming it on YouTube at 1PM Pacific.

You can head to our YouTube channel now and set a reminder to make sure you don’t miss it.

Now, for the ever important polls:

Who will see the biggest increase?

• Nate
  • Chad
  • Jonathan
  • Amber
  • Pete
  • Brandon

0 voters

Who will stop first?

• Nate
  • Chad
  • Jonathan
  • Amber
  • Pete
  • Brandon

0 voters

Will Nate & Chad’s results be impacted by their lively “Beers with Chad” on Friday?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Who will talk the most trash?

• Nate
  • Chad
  • Jonathan
  • Amber
  • Pete
  • Brandon

0 voters

11 Likes

After Beers on Friday, I’m going all in on Nate :beers:

6 Likes

That man does everything in excess!

2 Likes

I haven’t had a very good block of training since I’ve been sick so I suspect I might go down a bit.

2 Likes

I’m still 50/50 that you might be a bit hungover from yesterday during the ramp test :thinking:

3 Likes

i love padding the excuses early

3 Likes

but it looked like a metric ton of group rides on Strava, so I’m betting on that and your competitive nature!

1 Like

At least we know who’ll have the biggest Trash Talk FTP. :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s Pete and Brandon. I’ve never seen two people trash talk each other as much as they do.

5 Likes

I think Amber is sandbagging you guys. Is Jonathan really do this on rollers?

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I have a feeling a few people are going to get their hair blown back. Bet @ambermalika can talk smack too :wink:

3 Likes

But who would win at basketball?

Seriously, it’s all going to depend on who’s been able to add loads more volume lately.
Some of the contenders are dark horses in that regard.

2 Likes

@Nate_Pearson do you know exactly when we’ll have access to the group ramp test? I’ve got one scheduled for Monday and would love to do it with other people.

Thanks

1 Like

Monday. 1pm pacific at latest (unless we mess something up and can’t launch)

3 Likes

I’ll be looking for the ones that can get to the second half of their final step. I have a theory that most people finish just after the final step (the one that breaks them).
I’d be interested to see any TR data on this

4 Likes

Nate time you kick it up a gear. I have my money on you. If you can beat em physically smack talk them in failing :rofl:

1 Like

Me too👍🏻

1 Like

Well, we all will eventually fail…and if we all push hard we all win. :smiley:

I do want the highest FTP result though. Pete is going to give me a run for my money. He is 2 watts behind me right now :scream:.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with giving every Ramp Test a max effort and the competition will spice things up. Really works for certain people. But we all know that finding the RIGHT FTP is key to the program. Some may find that the extra 10 watts gained from the competitive environment will need to be backed off manually later. But TR lets you do this, which is why it’s so flexible and effective. I’m doing to do a Ramp Test with all of you too, and see what the environment produces. I’ll have to listen to TR staff smack-talk instead of pounding tunes into my cranium, but life is just one giant rolling experiment so let’s get after it!

1 Like