Garmin computer mount

I recently got a new bike that has storage on the top tube plus a dropbars water system.

Before getting the bike, I had purchase an xlab torpedo water system. Sadly i cant use it on the new bike.

The storage system of the new bike has what appears to be a place to put a bike computer…
Problem is, that it didn’t come with the attachment to do so.

I was wondering if anyone would know what the actual name of the garmin edge computer base (the part that is on a bike mount). I just need something so i can attach the computer there…

Thanks in advance!

garmin quarter-turn mount

1 Like