Help. I completed the 20 min ramp test at the start of a build plan and very happy FTP is way up after base period. The new ftp shows in the history but the future workouts seem to not have adjusted up. Any advice?
I’d send a ticket over to firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t already. They’ll get you taken care of.
EDIT: also make sure you actually accepted the FTP change. It’s not automatic.
I’ve found that the ftp used for future workouts do not update until the day after a new ftp test.
is your new FTP in your account at the bottom?
I had this happen last Fall. Fortunately, I had taken on another workout immediately after the Ramp Test and that workout had the new FTP level set in it. Otherwise, I fear the result of the test would have been lost. I then manually updated my FTP. I talked with the help desk after this and they are aware of the defect and I reported my details to them in the hopes this would provide a clue as to what is going on and how to fix it.
Every since then, I repeat the new number a few times in my head, create a phone note with the result, and then do an easy 30 minute workout.
It wasn’t oddly enough. It was in the ftp history but not reflecting. Not sure, but e-mailed the support and they responded with it fixed in about an hour. Wow, I’m impressed.
Thank you. Support fixed in in an hour. I’m impressed.