Feb 25th Podcast

Oh, that’s disappointing. I was hoping Nate & Co. were going to announce some exciting new feature. Honestly, the last thing I want to hear more of is the SS vs P debate.

9 Likes

Maybe it’s both / related???
(i.e. New Features, Functions, etc. related to the training methodology.)

My overly ambitious speculation is that we may actually see this ‘Thing 1’ or whatever has been teased and brewing for so long. :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

You nailed it

Best publicity stunt ever.

3 Likes

“We’re so excited and proud to announce that you can now run TrainerRoad on Chromebooks! This is a feature that literally ones of you have asked for, and the team has spent months bringing it to life. Enjoy!” :smiley:

Edit to add: Not snark, you know I love y’all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No Chrome books will be announced, sorry.

9 Likes

That’s my hope too.

Frankly the only thing I want to hear about the SS v P debates is “Fine. Here’s a Polarized training plan. Use it if you want to. A year from now we’ll take a look at the user data from both plans and see who’s seen the biggest improvements.”

18 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes

Thanks!! Beers with Nate tonight :beers:

34 Likes

Happy birthday Nate! You do deserve a beer.

7 Likes

Trainerroad will finally work with my aol dial up?

5 Likes

Thanks I muted that thread after 1000 posts.

:clap: and Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

174 Likes

Well done. :+1:

2 Likes

Dude… seriously not enough thumbs up for that (and I’m not even a drinker :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

I don’t do shots, so make mine Sweetspot!

4 Likes

Just want to make it clear what Nate is referring to is not a trivial and silly personal announcement like me switching bike brands.

I did just get new shoes today tho, and I :heart: them.

34 Likes

I EXPLODE THE GRAINS!!!

(tr forum bot says the body of this post is unclear. this is why robots will never rule the earth.)

6 Likes

I’ll have a beer with Nate in some sort of metaphysical way, which will really just be me drinking a beer while I zoom into my administrative law class. Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Chillow 2.0?

7 Likes