Feature request: Temperature data in outside ride

Feature request: show temperature data for outside rides. This is a big deal for me as I perform quite differently depending on weather conditions. I can see temperature data in Strava and TrainingPeaks, so I assume TR is receiving the data when outside rides are synced but for some reason has chosen not to display it? At this point, I don’t use TR to analyze my rides because I’m not getting the whole picture without temperature info.

I’m very happy to see TR building out the calendar, I think it will be a huge value-add once it’s fully baked. Keep up the good work team!

1 Like

Hey SeaPaul! Thanks so much for submitting this to us, as well as the kind words about our new Calendar! I’ve passed your feature suggestion along, cheers!

2 Likes

Somewhat related, I’d love a way to track indoor temperature (other than just in a text note), even if I have to enter it manually. I would buy a bluetooth or USB thermometer to get this kind of data for rides. I can see significant temperature swings in my garage depending on the day and time of day, and it would be nice to see if the workout was done at 70 degrees or 90 degrees.

2 Likes