Feature Request - Switching off the live summaries after intervals

Same here. I’m on Mac. They used to show and now they just don’t come up at all.

Random pop-ups for me on Windows PC.

This feature would make my day. I use the iOS/iPad version of the app. I don’t ever care to see the interval summary, especially since it blocks the on-screen instructions that I do want to see! That’d be option #2: don’t cover the instructions with the summary.

1 Like

Same here - the interval summary obscures the instructional text on iOS. I’d go so far as to describe this as a bug rather than a feature request.

Thanks for bringing this up, all. I’ll mention it to the team!

3 Likes

Thanks Ivy. It’s been over 2 years since my original request, but it’s just as relevant today.

Sorry for the delay, more info on Feature Requests, timelines, and prioritization from the welcome page:

Feature Requests

Constant improvement is one of our core values, and from big features to small fixes, we’re always trying to make TrainerRoad better. A huge part of that process is user feedback—we read and consider every suggestion we receive about how to improve TrainerRoad, and if you have an idea you’d like to share, the best way is by emailing it to support@trainerroad.com.
While we do sometimes discuss details of our future roadmap on this forum, our product development priorities are always subject to change, and we can’t offer updates here on individual feature timelines or schedules.