Feature Request-send any workout to Wahoo/Garmin

To be able to send any workout or scheduled workout to devices like Garmin/Wahoo in the same way that you do when the workout is set as an outdoor workout.

The reason being is because I would like to do this workout ‘indoors’ on another training app eg Fulgas/Zwift but without the extra time added into the workout as it is for outdoor workouts.

I have discovered that this is potentially a great and fun way to train whilst using a self-selected course on a different app and still using TR training programmes but not having to use ERG (which is a problem on the new Wattbike Atom) or messing with multiple phones/tablets as the Garmins/Wahoo have good Ant+ connections.

1 Like

Thanks for the input, Tom! That could get really tricky with the need then for two versions of every workout to be written and pushed to head units. That said, I dont know that the team would allocate resources to this feature unless it turns out there’s a super high demand for it. Nonetheless, I’ll pass this along to the team! :v:

Well the original workout already exists, so I’m suggesting that maybe just an option to tick a box if you want to send it to the unit. I appreciate there may not be a huge demand for it yet but looking at the future I think this could be a great way to add some freshness to indoor training and allowing TR to play nice be useable/compliment with other training apps which we cannot deny are taking off and many users use at 2 training apps I imagine. Thanks for replying.

I wish it were only that easy for our developers. :pensive: We hear you though! Thanks for the suggestion and we’ll keep it in mind should we get more requests for it!

1 Like