Feature request: Extend WOs without cool downs (or warm ups) [ ✅ resolved]

As I start my covid recovery I am reminded that a number of WOs start/end at IFs that are not designated as warm up or cool down levels. As such there is no option to extend the WO time - either up front or towards the end.

1 Like

Looking at you some of (all?) “Recess” workouts…

2 Likes

I hear ya. We fixed Recess and it’s variants so that it includes a warm-up and cool-down. This will allow you to extend the warm-up and cool-down of that workout. I am going to speak to the team about developing a process that would help us identify and change workouts that run into this issue.

4 Likes

thanks! Dans is always first on my list for a short easy spin! :slight_smile:

Thanks, @llmonty! We are creating a list of workouts to add a warmup and cooldown to, right as we speak! Hang tight!

2 Likes

Another reason I :heart: TR! Thank you!

1 Like

Good news for you guys!!
We just finished adding warmups and cooldowns to all workouts that were missing them. So you’ll now be able to extend the warmup and cooldown of all TrainerRoad Workouts! :tada:

Edit: I’d also like to clarify that the Ramp Test is the known exception to this change. That is by design :slight_smile: .

10 Likes

Much appreciated!!! I have done a handful of 30/45 min workouts and got stuck without the ability to extend the WU. Sure made for an extra rough start :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for getting them all functional.

1 Like

This is great! I’ve also hit some workouts where an extended WU would have been appreciated. Thanks @SarahLaverty

1 Like

Brilliant! I’m so glad to help! If there are any that have slipped through the cracks, just let me know, and I’ll get them sorted!

2 Likes