Favero Shimano Pedals are OFFICIAL

I’m not too concerned about the Q-factor and am considering venturing into the world of power meters with these. In Europe they can be bought for +/- 520 € which seems a pretty great deal for duo power metering.

Any TR members who can provide a long term user review? No issues with the battery for example?

There’s no issue with the battery life of the predecessor (Favero Be Pro S), I’ve had them from circa 2016 and they still seem to hold their charge as well as day one. I would have no qualms about Favero on the battery front.

Lol, rip off Britain strikes again IIRC they are £555 here for spindle alone, £630 with pedal cage, compared to that €520 (even with our poor exchange rate) seems a bargain :+1:

For long term reviews of the Assioma’s in general, this thread will be of interest: Favero Assioma Users

1 Like

Do folk Favero Shi’s easier to clip in than Favero Looks? Part of me is saying why replace my Favero Be Pro S when its working with Shimano Shi but I often have a nightmare clipping in (probably not helped by having no feeling in my feet below the ankles for a year after chemo; thankfully its nearly back). I don’t really have a problem clipping in with Shimano. That could be a reason to upgrade :thinking:

I always had 105/Ultegra SPD-SL before I got Favero/Look and the Shimano are a nicer pedal, there’s not much in it, but they are weighted better and settle quicker after being spun.

1 Like