Exclude ride from 'season power chart' [Feature Request]

It would be great if when viewing your power curve for a ride compared to a season that it doesn’t include that ride in the season. Would like to be able to see by how much a new pr was set.

4 Likes

Set up a custom season that ended the day before the ride and you can see that :+1:

That is what I’ve been doing, but it gets old, constantly having to redo it for what ever workout I’m reviewing.

3 Likes

I made this kind of feature request slightly over year ago to support. Got this reply:

Thanks for getting in touch with TrainerRoad Support! This is a great idea.

Currently, we are focusing on completing a total rework of all of our apps. This project is our highest priority at the moment, so lower priority tasks will take a bit longer to complete.

I can’t make any guarantees that this will be implemented, but I have gone ahead and passed this along to our Product Management team. :slight_smile:

This has been bumped to the team! Apologies that it takes a while for requests to get on the roadmap, this thread will help us gauge interest, though! :+1:

1 Like

Hi @IvyAudrain,
Has there been any progress on this feature?

I have a single activity (Log In to TrainerRoad) with a brief spike of eroneous power than makes it impossible to do season match effectively as it skews the y-axis.

Thanks

Hey there – we don’t have any updates on this feature for now. We’ll post about them here if we do in the future.

Delete ride, add manual entry with duration/TSS etc instead?

Are you talking about the same thing as the OP. You’ve been able to exclude an individual ride from your power records for a while. Uncheck the box which pops up after you click on the greyed out pencil icon on the right of my screen shot.

If for some reason you want to keep the other bits of the ride as power records and just exclude the spike you’ll need to download it and edit in the likes of www.fitfiletool.com or GOTOES

1 Like

I’ve excluded the ride from records but it still shows up in my power curve. Looks like I’ll have to edit it. Thanks!

1 Like