Does WKO5 work with MacOS 27, GoldenGate

Anyone know? There’s very little support for WKO5 these days. I submitted this as a question and have not heard back.

Anyone?

to answer my own question: yes it launches without issue

It works fine. The only major issue is right now TPV workouts don’t correctly import into WKO5. This started right when TP / Garmin enabled TPV to Garmin uploads.

Ducking back under my tin foil hat

This is why I figured WKO is dead in the water. I removed it from my system. I contacted tech support about this a couple of months ago. It stated how “I” could fix the fit file but gave no timetable when “they” would fix the fit files from TP.

And it’s not just fixing the FIT files going forward (I’m still flabbergasted how they broke something that was working), but going back and fixing all of the existing FIT files they broke

Here is what they wrote a month ago.

Thank you for reaching out and I apologize for the inconvenience.

I have escalated this to the appropriate team for review and further research! I’m unable to provide a timeline for a fix, but rest assured it will be tackled as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I do have a workaround. TrainingPeaks Virtual is syncing a file to TrainingPeaks with corrupt time data. To fix this, please download the fit file from TrainingPeak > upload the file to the corrupt time fixer on fitfiletools.com ([u]FIT File Tools) > delete the original fit file from TrainingPeaks and replace it with the fixed file you created. This will now automatically sync with WKO5.

I hope this helps to clarify, and I greatly appreciate your patience. Please let me know if you have further questions.

I can (at least for N=1) that fitfiletools corrupt time fixer does fix the issue, but that is just a painful solution for all the rides I’ve done the last ~6 weeks + every workout going forward until TP fixes this.

I’m absolutely flabbergasted that TP correctly reads the “time corrupted” file, but WKO5 doesn’t, and that TP made some change ~6+ weeks ago to introduce this bug.