Didn't hit "Recalculate" Now what?

So, I built out my season using Plan Builder when it launched. At the time I had a two day Nordic ski marathon on my calendar, Feb 8-9, as a B Race. Plan builder set me up with that being the first weekend of General Build MV based on the rest of my season. Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to participate after all, and I removed the event. I guess I was supposed to hit recalculate, and did not. Now I just have a two day gap in my calendar. Obviously I could just look up the normal prescribed workouts for the first weekend of build, but I’m wondering if Plan Builder would actually change things around all together with that event removed. Is there a way for me to force the recalculation now?

Try adding fake event to calendar and deleting it. Click “recalculate” when deleting. Just tested and it seemed that it would work.
Hope it helps!

2 Likes

Strangely, I don’t seem to have a recalculate button when deleting. I added a test event, which did let me recalculate the training plan, and actually jumped me into specialty next week. And then when I went to delete the event, there was no recalculate option. Here is a screen capture recording: Dropbox - File Deleted is this what your screen looks like?

Well, then try adding some short C race far in the future and hope it does not influences anything (click recalculate).

Maybe there is a real C race which can stay, so that it has purpose :slight_smile:

Ahh that’s a good idea. In the end, I just deleted the whole plan and started over before receiving your suggestion.