Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2023)

I have the L&M seca and while its absolutely amazing and brighter than Ill ever need on the bike, the external battery is really a pain in the ass. If I dont anticipate needing the extra run time, Im going for my Outbound more often than not. No mounting the battery, spiraling the cable enough that its out of the way but can still turn my bars… just attach it and go. Battery life for all my outbound lights have been as advertised. I was initially very turned off by outbound due to their absolute crap instagram marketing and claims that seemed to defy physics, but the damn things work well.

3 Likes

I love my outbound lights, the Trail light paired with a 20k battery bank will run on low for almost 30 hours!

The Wahoo Elemnt Roam v2 is $50 off right now. Amazon and other retailers.

2 Likes

Contiental tires on sale here. The AS TR are new and haven’t looked into availability much so far, but wanted to share.

1 Like

Not a deal, but Pathfinder Pro tires are back in stock at Specialized. Just nabbed a pair of 42’s.

2 Likes

Bike prices are slowly coming down in Germany. Carbon Ultegra Di2 Aero bike for 3k:

1 Like

Hell, I’d buy that just for the components and sell the frame / wheels. Screaming deal.

1 Like

Out of stock already

Damn that was fast!

They also wouldn’t ship to the US :exploding_head::grimacing::thinking:

At the Never2nd web site

1 Like

I just scored a saris h3 for $354 (tax and shipping included)… Of all places… Bestbuy.com

Another inner tube gone…
I am done with changing and buying inner tubes… They are not cheap

8 Likes

That was quick…

2 Likes

It seems to come and go… I saw it earlier and when I was checking out it went out of stock… Then a friend found it again. Let see if it actually shows up

1 Like

I patched all my tubes, but the hassle factor on the road is a bigger deal. So I switched to tubeless, briefly went back to tubes about 15 months ago, and was immediately reminded (lol) why I went tubeless August 29, 2017 (its in my TrainingPeaks calendar!).

2 Likes

The tubes are breaking near the stem. Super hard to patch…

My zipp 302 are sadly not tubeless… I want to get a new wheel set for that reason

1 Like

Ugh.

TIL Best Buy sells trainers.

3 Likes

BestBuy also show the Sarris trainer mat, towel and riser block for $39.99, saving $90. Showing free shipping too.

Are these latex tubes? I apply some crazy glue on the stem patch and let it dry for an hour before inserting the tube. Also the Silca latex tubes seem to be better quality than Vittoria even though both are made by Vittoria

1 Like