Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

Any link to this?

FYI - I just went to their website and clicked on the Chameleon and there was 20% off a bunch of bikes.

I guess I should actually provide a link to the deals in the deals thread, right? :rofl:

This shows the Santa Cruz bikes 20% off.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s just the supply-chain working itself out and not the effects of the recession. As much as I would wish it to not be true, bikes are very much in the realm of luxury items and get hit early on during a recession. In the short term that might be good but it’ll hurt the bike industry if the recession lasts more than a couple years.

1 Like

25% off at Untapped this weekend. Use promo code July25UnTapped

Just ordered a fresh supply of gels.

3 Likes

The S-Works Evade II and Prevail II Vent are pretty much discounted 25% off everywhere with the release of the III’s. Just ordered a Prevail II Vent from specialized and was able to stack the 15% new customer discount as well. Got a Prevail II Vent for $159!

7 Likes

Thank you! Just got bought one!

1 Like

Vector 3 Dual Sided - $599

5 Likes

Shoot… white’s available in Large… MUST RESIST!

Stages have a 20% off code.

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 10.28.12 AM

1 Like

25% off if you join via their text notifications.

1 Like

Some good perspective here:

I can’t seem to get the 25% off to work. I didn’t use that link, I just tried the code. The 20% works, but they’ve done 25% and 30% off factory installs this year, so I’m going to hold off for that.

BikeTiresDirect - Shimano SH-RX800 gravel shoe
Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 11.22.27 AM

2 Likes

^^Good price on the wide variant as well, at $182. Been running them with the Favero Assioma SPD conversion for multiple years. Too bad we wide-fit types only get the black option…

1 Like

and the normal width RX800 feel like they run narrow too. :frowning:

2 Likes

I’d not noticed they had the wide on sale too. I’m not seeing $182 though, they’ll a little more for me. (they have gold and other colors too, but seems only good sizes in black).

I too think the wide is what I’m after. My Sidi’s and Giro’s are just too narrow. I’ll have to look into their return policy.

RE: sizing. Did you have to size up a couple sizes in Shimano shoes from Sidi/specialized/giro etc? Their size chart makes it look like I should be a 49, yet I run 47 in specialized, sidi and giro (admittedly the 47 is a titch tight in those brands).

Giros I have are 42 (lace ups) and 44 (1 boa + velcro) so not sure that’s a good guide.
The RX800’s are 43, but I also have XC-9’s in 43.5 and 44. with the larger ones giving a bit more room for “winter” socks.

Interesting, thanks. I think I’ll try the 48’s (as they don’t have 49’s anyway) in wide.

Seems like I have 60 days to return them if they don’t work out.

Thanks,

FWIW I wear a 42 Wide in my RX800, but had been using a Specialized Torch 3.0 in size 43 (switched from road to mtb pedal system at the same time). Sizing down and going with a wide fit has been a trend for me across all activities, including running, recently.