Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

How does it compare to Elite Suito? Thinking to ditch Suito gor Saris H3.

Better flywheel and overall feel. ERG mode use is superior and general changes to resist for that and sim mode (like Zwift) are also better. The H3 is a level above the Suito.

1 Like

The general sense I get (I sold my H3 a few months ago for the Stages bike) is that the newest H3, Kickr, and Tacx models are in their own class.

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on the H3. Too good of a deal to pass up.

1 Like

Also d*mn you @mcneese.chad - now I have a second trainer coming to my house! :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m fascinated that Saris can still be charging three times as much for their plywood platform than an H3ā€¦::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Iā€™m assuming there is an H4 right around the corner or they are exiting the market

2 Likes

agreed. Just saying that continues to be a ridiculous price for the MP1 platform.

1 Like

if only they had free shipping on the MP1. I used their 40% code, which brought it down to just over 800, then 100 for shippingā€¦back in the almost $1000 league for a rocker plateā€¦no thanksā€¦

1 Like

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Saris H3 Discussion/Issues

This still an H3 only thread? Ok, Iā€™ll come back later

9 Likes

Wait till you see whatā€™s happened to the memes thread! :rofl:

3 Likes

I have been debating a merge of pulling these posts into the H3 topic and may just do that when I get to my PC.

ETA: I moved most of the latter comments into the related topic. I still left most of the ā€œsaleā€ related posts as-is to maintain continuity of the discussion. That follows the slight tangents we see frequently here for the various products, so I figured that was ok. Please keep any actual tech and non-sales related info in the topic linked above.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Wellā€¦ I have to say that I really like the Endurance mix.
It is very different mix compared to Roctane.

Endurance has fewer calories per 24oz of mix, but has like double of the salt content.
Endurance flavor is MUCH subtle than Roctane. This makes the Endurance go down MUCH easierā€¦ it much less syrupy, if that make sense.

I think for now I will keep mixing and matchingā€¦
on longer efforts probably will do one bottle of each, for the calories and for the salt.

2 Likes

I liked the mix also. I added a big scoop of carbo gain to it to increase calories

1 Like

Sold. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Blenders sunglasses 30% off

I think Keegan is sponsored by Blenders. Anybody wear them? Do you like them? Iā€™m always on the lookout for sunglasses. I had some Tifosi Aethon but didnā€™t care for the fit. I have some Smith Reverb which are better than the Tifosi

1 Like

I have some Blenders. They are nicer than any Tifosi, and other more budget cycling sunglasses I have tried. When I compare them head to head to my Smith glasses, the Smithā€™s lenses seem just a tiny bit better. But barely - not so much that I donā€™t pick the Blenders as often as the Smiths. And the Smiths cost more than twice as much.

1 Like

Big sale at Eliel Cycling: https://www.elielcycling.com/ ā€“ best prices you are likely to see all yearā€¦

ā€¦

• full disclosure, Iā€™m on their ā€œfactory teamā€ - NFI, but I really like their kit, so I buy a lot of it and pay to be a part of the team each year.
4 Likes