Deals / Sales / Discounts for Cycling "Stuff" (2018-2022)

Nah I sell stuff all the time and thought about selling my Epic Evo I just got this Feb honestly as I am not riding it as much as I thought I would.

1 Like

I’m about to sell a used trainer. :joy:

3 Likes

So this deal is going mainstream now.

1 Like

What size is your Evo?

Large. It is the expert. Put Enve m6 and chainstain stay on. Probably have rode it 5 times. Pm me if you want.

1 Like

Looking for a small, glws though!

1 Like

This is an insane deal. I wasn’t looking for a smart trainer but that’s very tempting. What’s the consensus on the H3? Is it solid?

It had some bumps in the road with belt slip and squeak shortly after the unitial release, but the change they made to adding “bumps” to the main pulley wheel seems to have fixed that. Loose power connector can be an issue and I know some have had a “top hat” failure related to the cassette.

1 Like

How does it compare to Elite Suito? Thinking to ditch Suito gor Saris H3.

Better flywheel and overall feel. ERG mode use is superior and general changes to resist for that and sim mode (like Zwift) are also better. The H3 is a level above the Suito.

1 Like

The general sense I get (I sold my H3 a few months ago for the Stages bike) is that the newest H3, Kickr, and Tacx models are in their own class.

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on the H3. Too good of a deal to pass up.

1 Like

Also d*mn you @mcneese.chad - now I have a second trainer coming to my house! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m fascinated that Saris can still be charging three times as much for their plywood platform than an H3…::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m assuming there is an H4 right around the corner or they are exiting the market

2 Likes

agreed. Just saying that continues to be a ridiculous price for the MP1 platform.

1 Like

if only they had free shipping on the MP1. I used their 40% code, which brought it down to just over 800, then 100 for shipping…back in the almost $1000 league for a rocker plate…no thanks…

1 Like

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Saris H3 Discussion/Issues

This still an H3 only thread? Ok, I’ll come back later

9 Likes

Wait till you see what’s happened to the memes thread! :rofl:

3 Likes