Cycling Memes and Jokes

Come for the complaints, Stay for the memes.

This thread is on fire!!

7 Likes

46 Likes

One for @dcrainmaker

26 Likes

17 Likes

Think Nate should be Rick (the mad genius) with Eric as Evil Morty…

Thought so too, but liked the optics better that way.

1 Like

@Nate_Pearson: I heard the TR equivalent of “Zwift liking posts on linked in” would be “TR CEO liking memes most similar to upcoming announcements” :wink:

27 Likes

You need to be careful or we will end up with some sort of TRanon conspiracy theory reading tealeaves from the podcast.

11 Likes

That’s already happening. I’d have to find it, but a post dissecting Nate’s info on the origin of TR last week, already tied in to one “theory” with his use of the word “sell” and an expression that was read into a fair bit.

4 Likes

anybody see Nadal crush a couple gels before winning his last game on Sunday? He must be a listener.

5 Likes

RFK finally revealing himself to personally announce the merger of Zwift into TR

3 Likes

when we are all talking about TR and Zwift and nate shows up to post on a different topic

15 Likes

Somehow, I’ve managed to avoid ever entering this thread until this very moment.

I now both regret and appreciate that life choice.

45 Likes

This is the best thread on the forum! Start at the top. I’ll bet you’ll find more than one that resonates (and maybe even name you!)

6 Likes

Zwift is just a smokescreen… the New York Times is going to buy TR to combine with Wordle, and force users to guess the word of the day while completing a ramp test to increase cognitive load. All part of

… the company’s quest to increase digital subscriptions to 10 million by 2025.

15 Likes

Sadly, I am far better at Wordle than I am at Ramp Tests!

10 Likes

43 Likes

:rofl: :100:

You are on a roll!

5 Likes

59 Likes

I have more at hand…don’t know if to wait and spare or fire and forget :upside_down_face:

2 Likes