Cycling Memes and Jokes

Would have liked to see him bust a wheelie!

People would be hesitant to make an aggressive move in a race. You’d be given a wide berth for line choice I think.

1 Like

That hole in the rider’s head also makes them more aero.

Kind of reminds me of the old Spy Hunter video game with the cars with spikes on their wheels …

f03967e096582cfd98a81f32484a81e2

6 Likes

Friend recently started getting into the TR podcast, as we were chatting he was talking about “that Zimmerman guy, J. Jonah Jameson”.

22 Likes

Well Done!

I had the same thought back when I first joined TR. Hey, isn’t that the insurance guy? His quote carries over to training.

13 Likes

Side note, this have been mentioned on the cast and Coach Chad was quite flattered (he’s a JKS fan) :smiley:

4 Likes

Posted on the skratch labs Instagram

15 Likes

huh?
Is that the trick to not bunk?

Somebody say snacks for a trainer ride?

42 Likes

Pizza within immediate reach… and more on deck = WINNING! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s how I celebrate baseball opening day when I can’t be at the ballpark. Still can’t figure out a way to keep brats with sauerkraut down while on the trainer. But pizza and beer, no problem. :joy:

4 Likes

Its a good start but the cooler out of reach when you have 2 more cages under the saddle seems like a rookie move. I think you could also position the 2nd plate so you could actually eat a slice from the aero bars, gotta train to stay in position and keep your fingers from getting greasy.

4 Likes

Camera lens probably distorting the distances. The beers are very much in reach, and I keep them in the cooler with the ice, while that water stuff can get warm and gross for all I care. Probably not going to touch it anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Eating pizza from a plate while keeping my hands on the areobars is a move I think I’ll need to practice though. Seems very efficient.

3 Likes

Sounds like it’s time for me to hack a BTA pizza slice feeder device :stuck_out_tongue:
nom, nom, nom

2 Likes

Better hope he doesn’t fall…:grimacing:. Also, to think that riders complained about the risk of disc brakes causing deep cuts…:scream:.

33 Likes

Just in case it’s not obvious, that’s not really them (unless the girl on the right somehow changed her genetics).

FAKE NEWS

The meme is from 2015…So its been only 7 years!

1 Like