Completed workout missing!

I just completed a workout using my iphone. Checked out the results, got a treshold +0,1 and set the feedback to “hard”. All good. Then I checked strava, witch is set to auto sync. No workout. So i killed the TR-app and started it again to make it reload the data, and perhaps sync to strava. But now the TR-app has no sign of the just completed workout. Complete horror off course. Anyone know of a way to find the missing data? And if not, is there a way to set the workout to completed, to get the results into the adaptive training?

Sounds like a broad TR issue may be at the root here:

1 Like

Hmmmmm. Sounds like an overall issue here. My app crashed halfway through a workout so i had to use a different app (xert ebc)

Yes, that might be the case! Is that a recent post?

Yes, if you follow the link, you can see the relative time of any post.

Just 17 minutes ago in this case, at the time I grabbed the screenshot.

1 Like

Yes, figured it out, did not realise it was a link, sorry. Thanks for the info!

This is probably why my ride from Strava hasn’t uploaded to my Calendar. I disconnected Strava from TR and reconnected, no bueno.

Following up: any affected workouts should be finished automatically processing now that the issue is fully resolved! Sorry for any inconvenienced caused, thanks all.

1 Like

Bumping this**

Same exact issue just happened to me…anyone else?

Thanks!

Yes I’ve just contacted TR. They said they were experiencing some server issues but workouts should still appear once it is sorted.

:pray:t2::pray:t2: Thanks for chiming in

Mine has just been pushed through now.

1 Like

Mine too :v:t2:

1 Like