Cleat Positioning and Vector PCO

interesting thread, sometimes i am wondering me about my PCO values too, my left pedal ist mostly balanced and the right one often outside.
But i see often the same asymmetry during my runs with Garmin Running Dynamics, that means my foots have a little deformity and i think it’s not good to correct it.
i know a very good Marathon runner who sells running shoes too and he told me, it’s better to run unbalanced as to try with all violence to correct it.

When you look on your Cycling Dynamics Screen on Edge, try only move your knees a little bit out of the middle and look what happens to PCO or move your knees more extremly outside, 100mm or so and see whta happens on the screen.

In the meanwhile i updated my >Paincave with 2 small mirrors (Ikea) so i can look more on the symmetrie during my rides and it’s interesting, when i look on the mirrors i am symmetric, often Cycling Dynamics is symmetric too, but when i take my bottle to drink something or move really a little little bit on the saddle you see the change on cycling dynamics screen.

On the last 2 pictures you can see, how i positioned my mirrors:

One thing to add, a good year ago i made a bike fitting with my new bike, the only thing i have to check now is my saddle height, i think one year riding with a new saddle, the saddle could shrink a little bit or so, that means i have to change the height 2-3mm or so, but i am not sure