I think there needs to be some additional control for the visibility of weeks and months in the Calendar.
- The current size (vertical height) of weeks has minimum size that gives about 4 weeks visible as you scroll through the calendar. (see below)
- Then, any week increases vertical height to match the addition of workouts and/or annotations added into any day of that week. This is ok and allows you to see the full list (within reason), but it leads to other issues.
- The issue is that this auto-size increase can make viewing weeks (and preferably a full month) an impossibility. Below is an extreme example, but it shows the problem where I can’t even see the full week since the number of workouts (7) plus some annotations (2) makes the height larger than the available screen.
- Here is another example that is more common, and I can only see 1 week and part of another.
- Request: What would be helpful is the ability to expand or collapse weeks that are taller than the default height. I’d like the option of a +/- or Up/Down arrow (or other control) that lets the week be full height or collapsed to the minimum height. Then I could control whether I see a full month or expand a week in detail.