Burning Strength Training Pathway questions

I would love to see a deeper dive on concurrent training and everyone’s opinion on the following questions: Go Nuts!

1.) Is the mtor pathway ever activated for high intensity cycling efforts like Anaerobic capacity/Neuromuscular power intervals with full recoveries?

2.) If no(from q.1) what would happen if same intervals were performed but cyclists immediately hopped off bike and walked around for 10 minutes, similar to say 100m track sprinters(running)?

3.) Are the mtor /ampK pathways confused in events like CX(or a soccer mid-fielder) requiring high levels of aerobic and anaerobic energy sources?

4.) Is the primary driver of mtor pathways force, generated by muscles or anaerobic energy production?

5.) Keeping in mid that power zones/energy systems are dimmers not switches, what defines High intensity endurance training? It was mentioned in one research article on concurrent training it begins at VO2max efforts(and would inhibit mtor), but does it have an end point(AC, NP)?

6.) Some research has shown that concurrent training impeded muscle hypertrophy but still increased strength to a point(7 of the 10 weeks in the study, and then started to decline. (likely improved neural activation, fiber recruitment etc), Minimal hypertrophy and some strength gains, Isn’t this a good thing for cycling performance?

7.) Is Mtor activtion through strength training even necessary to improve on-bike performance?

8.) What about strength training interventions during your trainer rides to specifically improve muscle recruitment for pedaling(through immediate PAP) or inducing some acidosis to improve fatigue resistance(before, during, or immediately after) the ride?

9.) Studies have also shown(at least back when I was in school!) that moving lighter strength loads with maximal voluntary speed/power to be as effective at neural activation/recruitment/power gains as heavy loads. Could this be just as effective (and much safer, and much more cycling specific) than lifting heavy loads? E.g. explosive step up with 30 lb vs 300 lb dead lift?

Regarding #9. I’m doing the Maximum Overload for Cyclist strength training program. The main strength building exercise is the walking lunge with dumbbells (like 20-25 pounders). He also has you do mini sets of 6 with a 10 second rest between the set. He explains his theory as work over time. Doing the exercises this way, you can move much more weight in a session than if you were doing 300 pound squats or whatever.

Yes this is a great book and a excellent way IMO to improve cycling, specifically steady state efforts. I think there are much better exercise choices(for the MSP portion) than the ones they choose(with the exception of the one you mentioned) but a great way to strength train.