Is it possible to time your strength training in such a way that it doesn’t affect your cycling training? Coach Chad dives deep into interference-effect and if it is worthy of concern, as well as a guide to training plans for KOMs of different durations, how training fatigue and freshness can mask adaptations and much more in Episode 341 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Tune in Thursday morning at 8:00am Pacific!
Topics Covered in This Episode
- 0:00 Intro
- 2:56 How to stop failing workouts
- 10:07 XTERRA World Championships
- 15:50 Deep dive on timing strength training and cycling
- 56:54 Rapid Fire questions
- 1:13:55 TrainerRoad’s Polarized Training Plans
- 1:18:03 Guide to KOMs of different durations
- 1:25:25 Can you treat knee injuries while training?
- 1:36:42 How fatigue and freshness can mask adaptations
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE