Bug? FTP was reset by something?

I bumped my FTP as I was finding the workouts a little too easy. A little while later after two workouts at the new value something reset it to the previous value and unbeknownst to me, I did a workout (only one but it was really long :sob: ) at the old FTP. Has anybody else had this? I exclusively use the iOS app to train and I probably bumped my FTP on the website.

It’s not that the phone was just using the old value, the old value was being set in my career and records. I’ve filed a bug report, but I thought I’d mention it in case anybody else has been modifying their FTP recently and wants to check they’re still where they think they are.

I reset mine on the website but it never reported through to the IOS app. I had to do it in the app itself to make it “stick”.

1 Like

Think this is a bug. Changed my FTP online. Used my iPad today, went back online… FTP changed back. No wonder I upped the intensity manual, felt way too easy.

Would you mind reporting this bug to our Support Team at support@trainerroad.com? Tracking bugs through our support channels helps us to better resolve issues update those affected.

Will do!