Brick Run description differs from actual planned workout

I am following an Olympic Tri Training plan and I have a Brick scheduled for this weekend. The run Workout says: “In your longest brick workout of this plan, you’ll sustain 90 minutes of effort between 80-85% FTP keeping you very close to the effort you’ll try to sustain on race day. Then, you’ll dismount and transition quickly into your running gear and take off on a 45-minute run at an Easy, RPE4 pace in order to get a feel for riding and running relatively long, back to back.”
However the associated bike workout is Berkshire: “1h 45’ between 65 and 75%”

I get this too with the full distance plan. I’ve just assumed it’s adaptive training changing the ride but left the run as is.

2 Likes

AT for the runs seems half cooked at best. I get all sorts of adaptations where the workout text doesn’t come close to matching the rest of the workout. At this point in time, I think it’s best just to ignore any specifics with the runs.

Sorry for the trouble, all, this is a known issue we’re working on resolving. Trust the description that aligns with the TR Run workout after adaptation.