Blank workouts on calendar in the app

Im not sure what’s going on with my android app. Ive tried resyncing it numerous times but ive still got blank workouts. Plus some weird looking one which shows nothing at all…

The new Ghost Workout feature for Halloween got released early by mistake.

3 Likes

hahahahaha

:ghost:
@oldcyclist65, the steps I sent you via DM, should address this issue too. It sounds like your phone needs a little reset.
Give those steps a shot and we’ll circle back around when we have resolved this!

1 Like

@oldcyclist65, if @SarahLaverty 's tips don’t work… here’s another solution…

iOS!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That’s fighting talk :rofl::wink:

3 Likes

I just wanted to circle back around for others who may encounter this issue. Here’s what I suggest:

Try fully restarting the computer or phone if we haven’t restarted for a while - If we usually keep the computer on “Sleep” mode, let’s have you try fully shutting down and restarting the computer. This way, we’re making sure that no errors are happening due to the device being on for a long time.

Try logging out of TrainerRoad, and then logging back in - Let’s try logging out of the TrainerRoad app, and then logging back in. This will re-sync everything in our app with our webservers.

Let’s have you close out of any app running in the background - To make sure TrainerRoad has enough memory so as to prevent freezes or crashes, let’s make sure all other apps running in the background are completely closed.

Uninstall and Reinstall the app - Let’s have you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. After uninstalling, you can grab a fresh version of our app from our website here [click].

If you are still having issues after trying these steps, please let us know and we will look into this further for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like