Appreciation for Podcast - Especially Nate!

Just stopping by to put my name on the list. Keep it going. Happy birthday if it’s your birthday!

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat! I never found a podcast that gave me this much information let alone with entertainment!

6 Likes

Lol!

Probably because everyone would immediately take it as gospel and change their diet :joy:

1 Like

I’m in the same exact boat. Podcast overload but this is my standard. Probably also has to do with us being cyclists :crazy_face:.

1 Like

Agreed! If I’m not feeling motivated to do my ride, I turn the show on and always do my training!

1 Like

Probably because of prep for 24 hrs at Old Pueblo.

Haha. It might be because us ladies speak praise more? Agreed on the asking questions and thank goodness he does! I can’t tell you how much I have changed for the better because he asked a “silly” question I never asked!

1 Like

Lol. It isn’t! But maybe I’ll still eat cake today!

Very well written and fully agree. Likewise, I especially appreciate Nate’s humility, honesty, excitement, and general entertainment - what’s more HE WROTE THE SOFTWARE!!! Without Nate’s abilities and courage and no doubt financial risk there would be no TrainerRoad making us all such fine atheletes!! ;o) He’s a slightly dorky, quite funny hero!!!

Given it’s a relatively dry content, the three different personalities’ character type and passions work together to make it work.

1 Like

Also English and a guy!!!

I’m another person who appreciates the enthusiasm shown on the Podcast, by Nate in particular. I’m male, closer to Jonathan’s height and weight, but much older. :grinning: In addition, I appreciate the general tone of this Forum - politeness, respect, compassion - people being excellent, as requested.

3 Likes

I downloaded the app on a complete whim - did a handful of workouts and found the podcast. Came for the training advice, stayed for the life advice and sheer entertainment. It’s a great podcast, especially after trying a few other cycling related podcasts. TR has nailed it. And I agree with the majority of the information because it’s always striving to stay relavent and based in science and data driven data.

There’s a ton of sport specific stuff like TT, and TRI that don’t pertain to me but I still feel like I can gain useful info from every show. Keep it up guys!

2 Likes

+1 regarding everything said on the podcast. Probably highlighted by the fact that I have little to no interest in off road cycling but loved the most recent ‘war stories pod’ about Old Pueblo. Looking forward to more of these pods throughout the season.

1 Like

I too appreciate the podcast (holy thread revival batman!)… In fact this much according to the nice people at spotify (mostly anyway… there were some interlopers).