ANT dongle connection problems

I think I may have “fixed” the issue. Did Baxter today and had my usual 4-5 dropouts including a handful of complete disconnection of the Kickr. I was dinking around with the Bluetooth/ANT ON/OFF and turned back on the Bluetooth at end of the session. Subsequently, did an easy 30 minutes where the Kickr was connected via Bluetooth while the powermeter remained connected via ANT - had 0 dropouts during second session. Time will tell with longer workouts if I experience no further dropouts with Bluetooth for Kickr and ANT for powermeter (I have the Wahoo app also specifying to control power with ANT powermeter).

With the help of this forum, I recently started connecting my Stages LR powermeter to TR via ANT and not Bluetooth as I found out that only ANT results in dual power measurement while Bluetooth only reads from one arm. This change resulted in my RPE indoors being much more in line with my power numbers outdoors, which was awesome. I think in order to consistently connect to my powermeter I disabled Bluetooth all together, which subsequently made TR connect to the Kickr via ANT as well and hence the start of all the dropouts.

I’m wondering if by choosing to have the Kickr connect to TR via bluetooth now and not ANT, it shouldn’t be affecting my power numbers given TR is still reading my powermeter via ANT, correct? I suppose I will find out as I continue to do intervals and as long as the RPE remains the same as before… but just wanted to corroborate since I recently did a ramp test with ANT connections only to the powermeter and Kickr and don’t want the accuracy of my efforts thrown off now by switching the Kickr to bluetooth while keeping the powermeter on ANT.

Thanks, sorry for the long winded explanation.