Am I the only one not bothered about Adaptive Training?

+1. I used to be very excited by AT, but the process has taken too long for me.

This post broke the camel‘s back for me:

What I read was „Yooooooo, you‘ve only been waiting for four months, have you no patience? Just keep your feedback to yourself and wait in line patiently like the fan-boys used to do for iPhones“.

I do not have patience left, actually. So I now actively chose the other option: willingly stop caring about AT. Although AT sounded great and all the enthusiasm on the podcast was contagious, well, it means nothing if AT is not accessible. After a while hype turns to annoyance… By now I just try to tune out any mention of AT the same way I muted the Dylan Jonson drama :slight_smile:

Amazingly it looks like DJ is actually better at hyping and marketing than TR is. His point of view was polarizing and inflammatory, whereas TR’s delivery on the AT “introduction” is just completely sub-par.

And with workout progress levels out I just tune my plan at the start of each week based on the levels I hit last week and the assumption that my decay rate is zero because why not?

So as far as I am concerned whoever is adding people to the beta can take all the retreats they need. I’ll be just fine if growing a bit less impressed with TR with every week that passes and whenever the hype still breaks through my choice to ignore this whole AT business.

I know people will flame as usual “this is normal for beta” “AT isn’t perfect” and other invalidating comments, but this is my perspective on AT and I stand by it.