AI FTP Question

I had an awesome ride today. the last 15 minutes I rode at 210 W when the workout called for 175 W. The rest of the workout I rode at the prescribed wattage. At the end of the workout I rated the workout as Hard. The AI prediction for the workout was 67% Hard and 30.9% Very Hard so I rated it what was predicted. Then it asked me why I struggled with the workout. I selected “I did not struggle”. Then it lowered my predicted FTP from 250 W to 248 W. Was I penalized for riding harder than predicted?

It could be the power drops in the second and third intervals that it didn’t like.

That’s my guess too. It looks like you couldn’t do the intervals that mattered.

Welcome to the forum! :partying_face:

I think the others may be on to something here..

It looks like you hit the power targets for most of the intervals here, but there were a couple where you didn’t.

How hard was this workout? The power data looks a bit erratic. Did you struggle, or have any equipment issues? Did you pause the workout at any point?