2020 TrainerRoad Annual User Community Workout Survey

Hi Folks,

Each of the past two years over the December holidays we have held a Worldwide Disaster Workout Day and Week. Participation has been tremendous with lots of great feedback from it, such as “super fun” and “epic”.

Due to the pandemic, for most of us, race season and endurance events have been cancelled. As such, we may not be in the same condition we were during the past two year’s holiday periods. With that in mind, your Worldwide Disaster Workout Day (WWDWD) organizers, @mcneese.chad, @zwillis1 and I, would like to get your feedback on your interest in participating in a 2020 user community workout. To help us, we would appreciate it if you fill out the attached survey.

Note: TrainerRoad’s Group Workout app is up and running for Windows and Mac environments, allowing 11 simultaneous users to participate. We also understand that mobile version(s) are in Beta so perhaps they will also be ready for prime time for this annual event.

https://forms.gle/9KSkSV5F519xBixm6

7 Likes

Bump for people to consider what, if any group event they’d like to see this December.

3 Likes

Not in de library but I voted for disaster +1 …the stupider the better… :wink:

3 Likes

Disaster is great, really demanding as is, but very doable with preparation.

1 Like

For all who may be interested, please let us know your thoughts on the upcoming WWDD event!

2 Likes

Can confirm, both super fun and epic :100:

3 Likes

Taku :wink:

3 Likes

I’m late to the party, but I’m in for Disaster on Dec 12. Lets do this!

2 Likes