The difference between your VO2 Max power and Max 1 minute power, how to get the most benefit from your training zones, why training can make you lightheaded and more in Episode 267 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Etiquette tips for doing TrainerRoad’s Outside Workouts
- Why you can handle higher blood sugar levels during exercise
- The difference between your VO2 Max power and Max 1 minute power
- How to get the most benefit from your training zones
- Training tips for mountain bike time trials
- Why athletes may get light-headed when standing quickly
- How to best use extra training time in your week
- Is it ok to yell expletives during a workout?
- How to fit a weekly race into your Mid-Volume Training Plan
- Where you can find information about local races
- How to fuel for early morning workouts
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Post