Nutrition and warm up tips for stage racing, the benefits of collagen for endurance athletes, planning multi-sport training camps and more is all covered in Episode 248 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Takeaways from The Valley of the Sun Stage Race
- Nutrition tips for stage racing and multiple races in one day
- What to do between races on the same day for the best performance
- The benefits of collagen for endurance athletes
- The pros and cons of buying a do-it-all bike vs a dedicated TT bike
- How to plan a multi-sport training camp
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com