Why are you always hungry during rest weeks and what can you do about it? Does air density affect physiological performance, and can smelling salts make you faster? Tune into Episode 307 of the Ask a Cycling Coach for these topics and much more!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Welcome back to Amber and Nate! 0:00:11
- Takeaways from Jonathan’s first MTB race in over a year 0:17:18
- Polarized Training Plans update 0:35:02
- Does air density affect performance? 0:38:45
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with training 0:46:33
- Rapid-fire questions 1:10:44
- Training for weight loss 1:27:17
- Why you are hungry during rest weeks and what to do about it 1:34:23
- Can smelling salts make you faster? 1:46:40
- Live questions and answers 1:52:03
Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast
Successful Athletes Podcast
Science of Getting Faster Podcast
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post