How to improve your racing at elevation while living at low altitude, how to increase your ability to suffer, how to recover from a big training week and more in Episode 274 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to create your own goals in a year of no racing
- Simple ways to add more volume to your training
- How to best recover from a high volume training week or training block
- Why using a TENS unit may aid recovery
- Amber’s biggest concerns going into The Cape Epic
- Tips to ride faster on a single-speed mountain bike
- How to race at elevation while living at low altitude
- How to improve your ability to ride in sweet spot
- The Coaches Tour de France jersey picks
- How to improve your ability to suffer
- How to switch to training in the early mornings
- Pro tips for openers the day before your MTB race
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org