Why you need to do the Sagan dirt fondo, TrainerRoad’s new ride analysis features, How to PR your next hill climb time trial and more in Episode 155 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
Topics covered in this episode
- What training metrics matter most
- How to understand your training stress score
- Sagan Dirt Fondo Review
- Do gravel races require different pacing strategies
- What is the best equipment for a hill climb TT
- Getting in and out of the saddle while climbing
- How to know if you need to change your FTP
- The differences between road and mountain wheel sizes
- What is the best wheel size for your riding style
- The difference between 27.5″ and 29″ wheels
- What are the best ways to listen to music on the trainer
- Best headphones to use while training indoors
- Is it okay to use tubeless tires on the trainer
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.