Amber and Nate are back! Join us for a discussion on what muscular endurance actually is, how to train it, and how it makes you a faster and more capable athlete, as well as discussions on time-crunched training, avoiding blowing up at the beginning of rides and much more.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Updates from Nate and Amber!
- Update from Ivy on her Singlespeed podium at CX Nats!
- Guide to using TrainerRoad to plan a season of training
- What is muscular endurance and how does it make you more capable?
- How to train as a new parent and/or with limited time
- Rapid Fire questions
- How to avoid blowing up at the beginning of rides and races
- Training for long and short races/rides
Resources mentioned in this episode
Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast
Successful Athletes Podcast
Science of Getting Faster Podcast
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Share this Post