The mechanics of how your body pulls glycogen from the muscles for energy, recovery tips for triathletes to ensure they are getting faster in all 3 sports, using cycling as a replacement for swim training when pools are closed and more in Episode 257 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- How to write out workout structure
- The mechanics of how your body pulls glycogen from the muscles for energy
- The impact of having big muscles on your glycogen storing ability
- Recovery tips for triathletes to ensure they are getting faster in all 3 sports
- The most efficient way to breathe while cycling
- The biggest difference between men and women’s racing
- One thing that is always overlooked in women’s training and nutrition advice
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post