MTB World Champion Kate Courtney joins the podcast to give you the insights to what it takes to be a World Champion including how she builds resilience through mental training, why she uses strength training to get faster, her recovery, nutrition and more in Episode 272 of The Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast.
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Cape Epic deep dive into equipment, nutrition, logistics, etc.
- How Kate works on her technical skills to race pro MTB
- Why Kate uses strength training to get faster
- Kate’s nutrition for training, racing, recovery and more
- How Kate is able to quickly recover between races and training sessions
- Kate’s insights to build the strong mental fortitude of a world champion
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Share this Post