Planning an entire year of training and racing can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. Episode 172 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast will go over every detail you need to know before planning your next season.
Topics covered in this episode
- How a podcast listener won a 250mi MTB race
- What is the Bones to Blue Endurance Race?
- What Jonathan learned from racing enduro
- How to plan your race season
- Which training plan you should pick
- How to set goals for endurance athletes
- How to eat to reach your goals
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.