What is the cause behind getting dropped and how do you train to avoid it happening in the future, should cyclists and triathletes maintain a caloric deficit, which supplements have the most impact on performance and much more in Episode 303 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- Intro 0:00
- Adaptive Training update 00:59
- How much activity is too much on a recovery day? 14:59
- Easing back into racing safely 32:32
- How to fuel late-night workouts 59:51
- Run-flat tubeless inserts for road bikes 1:13:32
- Phone cases that mount on your handlebars 1:18:59
- How and when to use both brakes or use them individually 1:20:39
- Supplements that make you faster 1:28:49
- Calorie balance for cyclists 1:31:40
- How to not get dropped 1:56:40