What is the cause behind getting dropped and how do you train to avoid it happening in the future, should cyclists and triathletes maintain a caloric deficit, which supplements have the most impact on performance and much more in Episode 303 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
Youtube Live Video:
Join us live Thursday, April 8 at 8:00am Pacific!
Topics Covered in This Episode
- How much activity is too much on a recovery day?
- Easing back into racing safely
- Getting faster on two rides per week
- How to fuel late night workouts
- How and when to pull on your bars in a sprint
- Run-flat tubeless inserts for road bikes
- Phone cases that mount on your handlebars
- How and when to use both brakes or use them individually
- Supplements that make you faster
- Calorie balance for cyclists
- How to not get dropped
- How to overcome mental limitations