What it takes to win a World Cup STXC race, a deep dive on how the body cools itself, how cyclists should be using protein and BCAA, and much more in Episode 207 of the Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast!
More show notes and discussion in the TrainerRoad Forum.
Topics covered in this episode
- New TrainerRoad apps!
- How to do TrainerRoad workouts outside
- Coach Jonathan’s mini training camp
- How to incorporate and recover from a training camp
- How to train as a busy parent
- Time management techniques for busy athletes
- A deep dive on sleep and performance
- How to be a better descender
- The risks of using race data to update your FTP
- Cramming for an ultra-endurance race
- Stage race preparation tips
- The Mongolia Bike Challenge
For more cycling training knowledge, listen to the Ask a Cycling Coach — the only podcast dedicated to making you a faster cyclist. New episodes are released weekly.
Full Transcription of Podcast
Please note this is an automated transcription and is prone to error. If you have any questions, please reference the timestamps in the podcast or video for further clarification. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Transcription to be added after recording.