Zwift Workout Editor - new web-based app

Supposedly let’s you create custom workouts in Zwift easier / faster. You can also create custom run workouts, which I guess Zwift doesn’t let you do now. May try this tomorrow for grins and giggles…

5 Likes

According to the comments, it’s desktop centric, so once again it;s a hard pass from me. :cry:

On a mobile phone I’ve only tried Garmin Connect app and it works well. Really easy to create or modify a structured workout.

It’s the output file that’s a problem as far as I understand. iOS has been designed with hiding the file system as a requirement - makes life a bit complicated.

Nice! looking forward to giving this a go. Fingers crossed it all works.

I like the visual elements of Zwift but the structure and ease of following a plan on TR. Don’t think I can bothered to make a new workout every time but might be better for some of those longer intervals that don’t change or some of the aerobic sessions.

Anything to get through those intervals is a winner in my eyes!

iOS has an accessible file system now, for several years. The Files app gives access, and apps can expose as well.

Yes - an interesting set of patches.

Only complicated if you design solutions that produce/use output files, a bit 20th century IMO.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t2:

never used it…dunno. Just reporting on it since I thought some here might find it useful.

I’d never used that before. Just tried it… really like it :+1:

Think I still prefer the Intervals.icu workout builder for speed/simplicity, but this is a close second.

1 Like

Have never tried this one - will have to give it a go. For me the TR Workout Creator is so much better than the Zwift one, I stopped looking elsewhere.