Zipp SL Sprint Stem and Aero Bars

Hello All! I have another computer mount question. I have a Zipp Sprint Stem and Aero bars so I have no room to put a mount from my bars for a computer. I am looking for one that bolts to the stem. I seem to be only able to find them on ebay from China wondering if anyone knows of a USA supplier? or if you have used the ebay one and how it worked out?

Thank you!

Don’t know about USA, but i’ve seen one from Fetha which may suit?

1 Like

How about this?

https://f3cycling.com/formmount/

3 Likes

Thank you looks like it would work. Not sure how long it would take to ship but might be the one I order.

I have this and really like it. You can also purchase a GoPro mount for that can be used to attach a light underneath your computer since you said you have aero bars. I recommend their “bridge tool” to help with installation.

I ended up order the FormMount so hopefully will like it! I didn’t get the bridge so hopefully I can get it straight lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I had some fun trying to get the arms straight as I torqued it up. I have the arms rotated down so that my Edge sits flush with the bars – although this angle will vary based on your stem.

2 Likes

I have the same setup, Zipp Aero Bars + Sprint stem + F3 mount. It works great. When tightening, just get a finger between the arms to keep them from shifting for that last little torque.

2 Likes

Any pics? be interested to see it before I get it lol.

Here ya go, let me know if you’d like more

3 Likes

thanks! What computer do you use? I have the 520 and another mount I had I couldn’t hit the bottom buttons on it.

1 Like

I use a 520 (you can actually see it charging on the left side of the frame in the second picture). The arms are adjustable forward/back when you’re installing the mount so that you can set it where you want it

edit here’s a pic for you

2 Likes

I’m able run the standard Elemnt mount with my computer and a Cygolite on my Zipp bar and stem.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Got the new bars installed and new computer mount.

4 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like