I don’t have the same digestive system as everyone else so mine may not be valid to many but this is what I do.
- I double all the portions of none starchy veg on my plate while halving my carbs.
- I eat my veg first (I do this anyway to get them out of the way) then I eat my protein and then my carbs.
- I fill up on apples because I have a hard time digesting them so I don’t get many nutrients from them.
- I make sure that I am well hydrated and if I feel hunger pangs coming on my first port of call is to have a drink.
- I feed my wife more so I get the thrill of buying rubbish without actually having it she then treats me with a cold shoulder that the low temperature in our house means that I have to respire more to maintain body temperature.